Healing and Energy Work
- Who are R3ME’s services right for? Are they right for me?
- What kind of a commitment should I expect when I start my healing journey? (Eg., in terms of sessions, time, or other work I should be doing?)
- I’m nervous about energy work. Is it right for me?
Energy work is personal and can release a lot of energy and emotions, so it is important that you feel comfortable and safe before, during, and after your session.. If at any point during your session, you don’t feel ready to release or move forward, or a question comes up that you don’t feel ready for, we can pause or end the session. You will know what is best for you—trust your heart.
- How do I know energy healing works? I can’t see it.
Before a Healing Session
- I’m brand new to reiki and energy work. How can I prepare for a session?
During your session, you may experience strong feelings, physical sensations, or strong visual imagery—know that this is normal, and while it might be unsettling or even scary, that you are in a positive, light, safe space. If there is anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable and safe for your session, please let me know—your comfort is important to me..
- What can I expect from an in-person session?
- What can I expect from an online/distance session?
When we meet, I’ll guide you through a meditation to help you get calm and relaxed and settled in for our session. I will have music playing to help you stay in your relaxed state. Throughout the session, I will be sending reiki healing energy to you. Once the session is complete, I will ring my crystal bowl three times, and guide you through meditation to bring you back into your body.
After a Healing Session
- What can I do to integrate the effects of a session?
Be aware of your emotions—as you may be releasing them for a couple of days, I highly recommend keeping a journal to see what feelings come up and what may be triggering you. (When feelings do arise, close your eyes and take a deep breath in through your nose, and sigh it out through your mouth—do this a few times and then breathe in through your nose and out your nose. This helps calm your mind, body, and soul releases emotions, and provides a calming effect.)
I highly recommend doing any self care practices that work for you and that you enjoy, like going for walks, taking long baths, or moving your body in a way that works for you.
- How do you accept payment?
- What is the late/cancellation policy?
No Shows/No Contact: No refunds that would be there payment. unless it's for certain circumstances.
Late arrivals will cut into appointment time to keep the day on-schedule (that’s why we recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early for an appointment!). No-shows will be charged.
- Should I continue to seek a professional medical and or physical treatment and advice?
- How are sessions booked? How do I book a session?
- Timezone on my booking invitee isn't reflecting correctly when i booked with Calendly.
Generally when this happens only on the confirmation page, it's because you have a time zone setting that is incorrect on your browser or calendar. You can follow these steps to check and fix these settings if you would like.